Physico-chemical studies on interaction of aqueous solution of L-Alanine with Glucose, Sucrose, NaCl and KCl at T=293.15K
- 1Department of Chemistry, NIMS Institute of Engineering and Technology, NIMS University, Jaipur, Rajasthan-303121, India
- 2Department of Chemistry, NIMS Institute of Engineering and Technology, NIMS University, Jaipur, Rajasthan-303121, India
- 3Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, SGT University, Gurgaon, Delhi-NCR-122505., India
Res.J.chem.sci., Volume 8, Issue (4), Pages 24-29, April,18 (2018)
L-Alanine can be manufactured by the human body as it is a nonessential amino acid, hence need not be obtained directly through the diet. L-Alanine maintains a balance of glucose and nitrogen in the human body. It also performs a very important role in the glucose-alanine cycle taking place in the human body. In the present study the viscosity (&
- Amino acid (2015)., Cambridge Dictionaries Online., Cambridge University Press, 25. Retrieved, 3 July.
- Latham C.M. (1997)., Body composition, the functions of food, metabolism and energy\". Human nutrition in the developing world., Food and Nutrition Series - No. 29. Rome: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- Umaley K.D. and Aswar A.S. (2012)., Molecular interaction of aspartic acid in aqueous metal chloride solution- volumetric, viscometric, acoustical and optical studies., Ind. J. of Chem. Tech., 19, 295-302.
- Jayaram B. and Beveridge D.L. (1996)., Modeling DNA in aqueous solutions: theoretical and computer simulation studies on the ion atmosphere of DNA., Annual review of biophysics and biomolecular structure, 25(1), 367-394.
- Rodriguez H., Soto A., Arce A. and Khoshkbarchi M.K. (2003)., Apparent molar volume, isentropic compressibility, refractive index, and viscosity of DL-alanine in aqueous NaCl solutions., Journal of solution chemistry, 32(1), 53-63.
- Yan Z., Wang X., Xing R. and Wang J. (2009)., Interactions of Some Glycyl Dipeptides with Sodium Butyrate in Aqueous Solutions at 298.15 K: A Volumetric and Conductometric Study., Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data, 54(6), 1787-1792.
- Deeying N. and Sagarik K. (2007)., Effects of metal ion and solute conformation change on hydration of small amino acid., Biophysical chemistry, 125(1), 72-91.
- Antipova A.S., Semenova M.G. and Belyakova L.E. (1999)., The effect of sucrose on the thermodynamic properties of ovalbumin and sodium caseinate in bulk solution and at air-water interface., Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 12(3-6), 261-270.
- Antipova A.S. and Semenova M.G. (1995)., Effect of sucrose on the thermodynamic incompatibility of different biopolymers., Carbohydrate Polymers, 28(4), 359-365.
- Lee J.C. and Timasheff S.N. (1981)., The stabilization of proteins by sucrose., Journal of Biological Chemistry, 256(14), 7193-7201.
- Timasheff S.N. and Arakawa T. (1989)., In Protein Structure: A Practical Approach; Creighton, TE, Ed. Stability of protein structure by solvents.,
- Doolittle R.F. (1989)., \"Redundancies in protein sequences\"., in Fasman, G. D. (Ed.), Prediction of Protein Structures and the Principles of Protein Conformation, New York: Plenum, 599-623.