A Comparative Study on Trajectory Tracking of Robotic Arm
- 1Dept. of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Bhilai House Durg C.G., India
- 2Dept. of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Bhilai House Durg C.G., India
Res. J. Engineering Sci., Volume 5, Issue (3), Pages 32-35, March,26 (2016)
Earlier Literature present are the paper based on soft computing technique, soft computing is easily deployed technique which used in design of controller. There are so many application areas such as mechatronic field etc. In mechatronic trajectory controller is of great use. To control the trajectory closeness of trajectory points is very important and all projects are stick to the basics of coordinate system. The target of all the projects is entirely focused on reducing the error between the estimated values to the actual one. So far this concept is working but if the noises are introduced the refinement is required. Surveyed paper’s methodologies are worked out with fuzzy logic and neural network. There are lot of things to be consider when comes to the trajectory tracking comes into the picture such as torque, angular rotation etc. This survey paper brings all the aspects and problems of trajectory tracking and solution to that problem.
- Jan Ciganek, Filip Noge, Gabriel Galik and Roman Gogola (2014)., Fuzzy Tracking Controller for Shape Optimized Robotic System., IEEE 23rd Int. Conf. on Robotics in Alpe- Adria-Danube Region, Smolenice Castle, Slovakia.
- Jan Ciganek and Filip Noge (2013)., Fuzzy Control of Mechatronic System., IEEE Int. Conf. on Process control Strbske Pleso, Slovakia.
- Michal Puhem, Ladislav Madarasz (2014)., Normalization of Inputs and Outputs of Neural Network Based Robotic Arm Controller in Role of Inverse Kinematic Model., IEEE 12th Int. symposium on Applied Machine Intelligence and Informatics.
- Mehmet Onder Efe (2008)., Fractional Fuzzy Adaptive Sliding-Mode Control of a 2-DOF Direct Drive Robot Arm., IEEE Transaction on system, Man and Cybernetics-Part B Cybernetics 38(6).
- Ackermann J. (1993)., Robust control: system with uncertain physical parameters., Springer-Verlag, London UK.
- R. palm (1994)., Robust-control by fuzzy sliding mode., Automatic, 30(9), 1429-1437.
- Erbatur K., Kaynak O., Sabanovic A and Rudas I. (1996)., Fuzzy adaptive sliding mode control of a direct drive robot., Robt. Auton. Syst., 19(22), 215-227.
- Ho H.F., Wong Y.K. and Rad A.B. (2007)., Robust fuzzy tracking control for robotic manipulators., Simul. Model. Pract. Theory, 15(7), 801–816.