Segway with Human Control and Wireless Control
- 1Dept. of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Bhilai House Durg (CG), India
- 2Dept. of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Bhilai House Durg (CG), India
- 3Dept. of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Bhilai House Durg (CG), India
Res. J. Engineering Sci., Volume 5, Issue (10), Pages 7-11, October,26 (2016)
Segway is device which will respond on the variation of angle provided by accelerometer and gyroscope with its reference and counter it. After studying several papers it is concluded that existing system is very complex in design so in this paper this will be reduce by combination of sensors and controllers this all are so adjusted that it looks like a simple device and can be understand easily. This segway consist of accelerometer, gyroscope, tilt sensor and motor driver, ADC and micro controller 2051.assembly is made by wooden cart board. This is simple inverted pendulum based robot which will carry the things in bad surface area for transportation purposes (wireless control). In this paper here it tries to reduce the cost of overall system because now a day’s their cost of a segway is very high so with this project it can be reduced with simpler design configuration. Because if simpler the design means we are removing some redundant and less used part. Now available segway has lots of complexicity in design in this project it will be reduced.
- Hao Huang Chao and Wang Wen June and Chiu CH (2011)., Design & implementation of fuzzy control on two wheeled inverted pendulum., IEEE Transactions On Industrial Electronics, 58(7).
- Colton Shane (2008)., DIY self-balancing scooter., Spring, 17.
- Sultan Khalil and Mirza A. (2003)., Inverted pendulum analysis, design and implementation., IIEE Visionaries Document, 1.0.
- Pathak Kaustubh, Franch Jaume and Agrawal Sunil K. (2005)., Velocity & position control of a Wheeled Inverted Pendulum by partial linear feedback realization., IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 21, 3.
- Li Zhijun and Yang Chenguang (2012)., Neural-adaptive output feedback control of a class of transportation vehicles based on wheeled inverted pendulum models., IEEE transactions on control systems technology, 20(6).