Miscellaneous applications of DC-DC converters
- 1NIELIT, Gorakhpur, UP, INDIA
Res. J. Engineering Sci., Volume 2, Issue (6), Pages 52-53, June,26 (2013)
DC-DC converters are majorly used for various purposes in power electronics. In literature various attempt has been done to improve topology of various kind of dc-dc converters. DC-DC converter are using for various application in different fields of power electronics. The aim of this paper is to present some miscellaneous application of dc-dc converters in telecommunication, photovoltaic cell, renewable energy sources and SiC devices and arc welding.
- R.J. Wai and R.Y. Duan, Highconverter with high voltage gain, Electric Power Applications, IEE Proc.152,793
- Nymand M. and Andersen M.A.E., isolated boost dc-dc converter for highfuel cell applications, IEEE Trans. Indust. Ele57(2), 505–514 (2010)
- Pirog S., Stala R. and Stawiarskiconverter for photovoltaic systems with the use of FPGAbased real-time modeling of single phase gridsystems, Bull. Pol. Ac.: Tech.
- Ivo. Barbi, Roger Glues, Isolated dchigh output voltage for TWTA telecommunication application, IEEE Trans. Power(2003)
- Ribeiro E.F.F., Photovoltaic DCtelecommunications energy systemsPower, International Conference on,
- Yu Du, Xiaohu Zhou, Sanzhong Bai, x H ua ng, Review of Bi-directional DCfor suited for various applicationResearch and Reviews in Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJRRECE),2(2), (2012)
- Yu Du, Xiaohu Zhou, Sanzhong Bai, x H ua ng, Review of Non-isolated BiConverters for Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle Charge Station Application at Municipal Parking Decks, ©2010 IEEE (2010)
- Davidziuk J, Review and comparison of high ehigh power boost DC/DC converters for photovoltaic applications, Bulletin of the polish academy of sciences technical sciences,59(4),DOI: 10.7 (2011)
- Biela J., et al, Bi-Directional Isolated DCwith SiC Devices, IEEJ Trans,128-D, 128, No.7, (2008)
- Jaroslav Dudrik Soft-Switching PS-PWM DC-DC Converter for ARC Welding Acta Electrotechnica et Informatica, 3, 6, (2006)