Heavy metal distribution in soil of Jaypee Cement Industrial Area 2012-13 of Rewa City, MP, India
- 1Department of Chemistry, Govt. SSS PG College, Shahdol -484771, MP, India
- 2Department of Chemistry, Govt. SSS PG College, Shahdol -484771, MP, India
- 3Department of Chemistry, Govt. Engineering College, Rewa-486002, MP, India
Int. Res. J. Environment Sci., Volume 7, Issue (6), Pages 1-5, June,22 (2018)
The paper present on the heavy metal analysis of soil samples collected from ten different area of JP cement Industrial area of Rewa district, Madhya Pradesh state India. The variable parameters are correlated. Pre-monsoon and post monsoon variation in heavy metals parameters like Copper, Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Chromium, Nickel, lead, Cobalt etc. Were analysed for a period of year 2012-13. Were soil sample is indicated by JPIAS-1 to JP IAS-10. A great deal of increase in urbanization has resulted in soil contamination by heavy metals. This research aimed at identifying the adversely affected Jones due to this increase. Soil samples collected from fields and industrial area around Jaypee cement plant, duly analysed by AAS method .Revealed the fact that heavy metal contamination in the area is caused by anthropogenic activities.
- Singh Mukeshand Bhatnagar M.K. (2015)., Physico-chemical Analysis of soil in Pre monsoon of Jaypee Cement Industrial Area 2013-14 of Rewa city, M.P. India., International Research Journal of Envirnomental Science, 4(1), 42-46.
- Bhargava Pritiand Dutta Subroto (2014)., Impact of Explosive Industry effluents on Soil quality parameters and Heavy metal load-A study of RECL (Rajasthan Explosive and Chemical Limited) Dholpur, Rajasthan, India., International Research Journal of Environment Sciences, 3(11), 32-35.
- Gangadhar Z.S. (2014)., Environmental Impact Assessment on Soil Pollution Issue About Human Health., International Research Journal of Environmental Sciences, 3(11), 78-81.
- Solank Manoj and Gupta O.P. (2013)., Study of Yearly Variation and Physico-Chemical study of River Water, Underground Water and Surface Water of Rewa City, M.P., International Research Journal of Environment Sciences, 2(9), 1-4.
- Gowd S.S., Reddy M.R. and Govil P.K. (2010)., Assessment of heavy metal contamination in soils at Jajmau (Kanpur) and Unnao industrial areas of the Ganga Plain, Uttar Pradesh, India., Journal of Hazardous Materials, 174(1-3), 113-121.
- Purushotham D., Lone M.A., Rashid M., Rao A.N. and Ahmed S. (2012)., Deciphering heavy metal contamination zones in soils of a granitic terrain of southern India using factor analysis and GIS., Journal of earth system science, 121(4), 1059-1070.
- Dheeba B. and Sampathkumar P. (2012)., Evaluation of heavy metal contamination in surface soil around industrial area, Tamil Nadu, India., International Journal of Chem Tech Research, 4(3), 1229-1240.
- Chopra A.K., Pathak C. and Prasad G. (2009)., Scenario of heavy metal contamination in agricultural soil and its management., Journal of Applied and Natural Science, 1(1), 99-108.
- Dwivedi A.P., Tripathi I.P. and Kumar M.S. (2013)., Assessment of soil and ground water quality in rewa district of Vindhyan Plateau (India)., Journal of environmental science & engineering, 55(1), 51-64.
- Lindsay W.L. and Norvell W.A. (1978)., Development of a DTPA soil test for zinc, iron, manganese, and copper1., Soil science society of America journal, 42(3), 421-428.
- Alloway B.J. (1990)., Heavy metals in soils., John Wiley and Sons, Inc. New York, ISBN 0470215984
- Singh Mukesh (2017)., Physico-Chemical And Biological Analysis of Jaypee Nagar Industrial Area Soil In Rewa District with Special Reference To Heavy Metals., A.P.S University, Rewa (M.P.).